Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Saturday, October 1, 2011

"I've had the time of my life and I owe it all to you."

High school years are the best times of any teenagers life. The main reason: more independence and freedom. Talking to jared tonight I realized, I missed high school.. A lot more than I had realized. High school was the most memorable chapter in my life. I met so many amazing people who have changed my life. They say your life only gets better, yet I don't see it. Sure my life is pretty darn amazing right now, but I'm not with the people that mean the most to me, my best friends. I know that no matter what I can always talk to them about stuff, no matter how many miles apart we are and that they will be there for me as much as they can.. It's just something about having them closer. But hey, at least we are all in the same state, so I guess I can't complain too much. But Jared said something to me tonight.. "by me missing high school so much I just know and can feel that being a high school counselor is my calling. Maybe since you miss it so much to it's yours to somehow." now it's really got me thinking what I want to do with my life.. I just don't know. I know I want to be a nicu nurse, but him saying that has got me thinking. I love having these conversations with him, where we both get some what emotional and are having a serious conversation. To say the least.. I really miss high school and my friends :/

No comments:

Post a Comment