Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Big town girl, stuck in a small town world.

I am so SICK of living in a small town. There is nothing to do, and the drama seems 10X worse. I don't have drama in my life at the moment, and I want to keep it that way. I just need to vent. Every time I go back to vancouver, which I consider my home, I miss it that much more. SO much more. My family and my friends that I've grown up with are all out there. My best friend Kaleen, my sister Lacey, my family. I miss vancouver so much. I hate having to drive an hour just too see people, but I do it because I love them, and it's so worth it, no matter how much gas costs. I do plan on moving back there someday, and possibly transfering to clark college. I just love it out there. SOO much. I mean, don't get me wrong, this place has helped me become who I am today, and I love my friends out here SOO much, but I grew up out there, thats what i've known my whole life. And I want to go back..

No comments:

Post a Comment