Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Everyone makes mistakes;

I just cannot take this anymore! People constantly judging me for the mistakes I've done and treating me like a horrible person. It's stupid they can't just accept me for who I am, and they are constantly bringing up what I've done wrong and not letting me live it down. I try to forget about my mistakes, I don't regret them I Just want to learn from them and get passed them and move on. But they aren't making that possible. Its like they are trying to get me to regret them, yet learn from them. I don't want to regret. I believe everything happens for a reason, and I am a teenager, I am going to make mistakes in life and people just have to accept that everyone mistakes, get over it, it's life. I just can't take people forcing me to do stuff I feel like I shouldn't have to do and undermining me and what I believe is right and making me feel horrible for standing up for myself. I am my own person. I will live my life the way I want to and the way I feel like it should be lived.

No comments:

Post a Comment