Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Who will love me for me?

I am so sick of people judging me, people putting me down and forcing me to do things that I don't want to do. This is a never ending cycle. You always just like to cause drama in my life because it makes you feel good. You just constantly keep on going until I can't take it anymore. I'm so sick of feeling depressed and unwanted. I have only a few people in my life who haven't judged me. They are some of the best people I have ever come across. I try and stand up for myself, and when I do I'm always put down and told other wise. It makes me scared to death to stand up for what I believe in but I am going to do it anyways. I am glad I have those people in my life I know I can always fall back on when times get tough. I just don't know where to go from here, I just know being treated like this isn't right and something needs to happen. I don't want to feel like this anymore, like no one cares. I'm so sick of being so emotional about everything. I just don't know what to do. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment