Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Oh the things Heather does.

She calls me a fire hazard, she sings when she is typing in her password & email, which I don't know how she can do, because I would just type the song lyrics, we are in senior projects, on blogger, with absolutly nothing to do. She is sitting in her chair backwards, singing we speak americano, OBD, and she is doing the Heidi... Oh Heather... You always keep people speechless! Which is a good thing! She dreams of Unicorns, Rainbows and Shia Lebouf! Bahaha! You always do the most random things, and are always the life of the party! You're my best girl friend! ODB ODB ODB, OLYA OLYA OLYA, Do the Heidi.. Sorry, The memories! :D We blog to much, Actually I blog too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment