Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

"Everything is different, but it seems like nothing's changed."

Thing seemed to have gotten a little better since I last posted. At first they got really bad, then good. Now, things seem better.. But for some reason, I see no change in what was said that there would be change in. Something new popped up. It's not horrible, and I am not mad, It just kind of depresses me with the fact that I feel like I've lost a best friend of mine, because of things people are saying and the things that my friend is doing. Things just got a little weird, and I take partial blame. Oh well, Thats life. But other than that things are going pretty well. I have the best friends in the world. We all try and do something like once a week it seems like, and not on purpose either. Lately we've gone too voo doo, we've gone bowling, the mall, burgerville, and its so much fun! Oh the adventures I have with my friends! The youth Pastor is stepping down in about a month and a few weeks. This is sad. But God has a plan for him. We will of course miss him, but its not like we will lose contact with him. Swimming is going pretty well. Family life, not so much. But I won't elbaborate on that. My foriegn exchange friend is leaving in about a week.. This makes us all really sad; I am sad too see her go! But I am SO thankful for the time we did get to have with her, and she will always be one of my best friends, and I will go visit her at her home someday in Italy! Well, lifes crazy, and I just felt like blabbing about random things. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment