Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

"Words stick to a persons heart"-JML

I go day to day trying to convince myself that everything will be okay. I mean no one makes it out alive anyways. I try to act happy, I try to be in a good mood, but hearing hurtful words come out of people mouths always seem to bring me down. I hate that people think of me that way, and wonder what I did so wrong to be treated like that? I know I shouldn't let peoples words get to me, I know, but its hard to hear coming from the ones that you love the most. I'm not quite sure who I am anymore, when words are tossed around like a ping pong game, 'oh you're fat & ugly.' or 'oh no you're not god made you that way for a reason.' I know god made me this way, but when I am constantly being told it, and reminded of how fat i may be or how ugly i may be, it hurts. I know people get called names everyday, but people also handle it differently. I try and talk to people, and they always just tell me let god handle it, you know they aren't true so don't let them get to you like that. I know the 1 person who will be there for me in the end, God. I just feel so worthless hearing those words all the time. I just feel like no one really truly cares. I know people say they care. I know I have people who care, Such as Jared, or Heather, or Amy, or Kevin, or Alyona, and many others, but sometimes i just feel so alone in this world. I just need someone to tell me that it WILL be okay. Just to look me in the eyes and tell me that, Not over text. But it's hard to talk to anyone now a days in person, people like to over text now. Which leads to more pain, because of people taking things the wrong way. But as Jared once told me, You just have to make the best of the situation. Jared, I love you and all your kind advice, I'm sorry for everything thats been happening, and it will all change. I promise. "Be the change you wish to see." There will be change, I can promise you that much, I can't lost any of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment