Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

I love this..

"Someday everything will make perfect sense, so for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that everything happens for a reason."

This quote makes a lot of sense, and I can really relate to it. I am learning to stay more positive about things. Life is difficult, but when times get rough, just turn to your closest friends, church, and god. They help you through anything, and everything. I am very blessed to have the best of friends, I know I can go to them with any trouble or problem I am having, and they will just be there for me. I love my friends more than anything, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Smile more, Laugh more, Learn to love life more. I am in the process of learning all that. It's still hard to go day to day with things going on in your life and not be so negative about bad things going on in life, but just remember, god has a reason and a plan for everything and everyone. I know I still have trouble with that, but I have friends reminding me of that everyday. I am so blessed with everything that I could ever ask for. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment