Me, Myself, & Chelsea.

My photo
You have no room to judge me, you aren't as perfect as you think. It's my life, Not yours.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Friends. (I will add more later.)

JaredMichaelLarson: You are the BEST guy friend I have ever had. You've always been there for me, and have always been a positive influence in my life. I don't know where I would be without you. I can come to you for any reason, any reason at all. I know you are there If I need someone to just listen to my problems, or just have a shoulder to cry on. If I am having problems with someone, I know you will be the first to confront them, You probably know me better than I know myself. You have changed me as a person- In a good way. I love how I can call you my brother. You are my brother in Christ. I love how we can be best friends, without having those kind of feelings for each other. You are one of the nicest people ever. I can rant on all day about you, But It would probably get annoying! Anyways I love you bro! I never want to lose you, EVER! We used to fight a lot, but that was only because I was scared to lose you, I was scared that you'd will walk right out of my life. I still am scared, but we've gotten past all that and now i know you are the kind of person who would be there when no one else was. But I knew you wouldn't it was just a fear. I love you brother and best friend.

KaleenJoanHoyt: In the almost 7 years we've known each other, we've been through a lot. We always managed to get through it and become closer in the end. We've had some pretty amazing and crazy times. We are the hyper twins, and will forever go down in history at felida! You are my go to person, my sister, my best friend. NOTHING will ever change that. You always know how to make my day when I am upset. You know me better than I know myself. We have SO much fun when we are together. I will always love you and I will always be here for you whenever you need someone to talk to NO matter what. I could go on forever, but words just cannot describe our friendship! Hyper twins for life :] BFFL <3 Love you sis!

AmyElizabethSmith: You are one of my best friends. I hate that I just got the chance to know you this year, instead of sooner. I know I frustrate you a lot, but with what you have done has helped me realize a lot. You've helped me more than you can even imagine with things. I know you have a lot going on right now, just remember that God, Jared and I are always here for you no matter what happens. You are one of the main reasons why I have changed so much, in a good way. You and Jared have both helped with understanding why things are the way they are. I love you to death Amy Smith. Nothing will ever change the way I think of you. You're definitely one of my best friends, and sister in Christ. I love you! I don't ever want to lose you to anything stupid. EVER. If you ever need to talk, just get a hold of me, I will do anything I can to help, ANYTHING. I don't live far from you, just let me know what I can do.

HeatherElyseHale: Oh Heather! I have known you for pretty much 4 years now. We started becoming really good friends at the beginning of this year! Sucks we didn't become great friends sooner, before the end of high school, Because you are really fun too be around! You are one of my best friends, and I can talk to you about anything! The trip to voodoo, ODB! Working on the float at the Gammons, DO THE HEIDI! And the haunted house, THAT CREEPER SNIFFED ME! Or at the homecoming game, OLYA! And even when we thought that Brenner was actually going to drive the church van away, Oh great times! I like how you are not afraid to speak your mind! I love you Heather!


KevinWilliamPfau: You are the best! You are so funny, so caring! You are so fun to be around, and you always make my day! That weird noise you make though right before you laugh, Makes me laugh so hard! And your little obsession with Taylor Swift, I think is totally AWESOME! Because she has good music! ECHINODERMATA, that word just has so many memories attached to it! You are what made Marine Biology worth going too. You are one of the nicest people I have ever met! I love you Keeven Poof!

AlyonaEvans: You are the best ever! You are so nice and think of others before yourself. I can come to you with anything and you will help me. I love you soo much! I am going to miss you soo much when we go off to college! We will HAVE to stay in touch! We always have so much fun together, and laugh our butts off! We always have the best times together! You are one of the best friends I have ever had! Anoyla Snave, You are awesome! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment